Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holiday sweet treats


It's officially 45 days before Christmas and yet some of us might not have thought of what to give to our loved ones. Thanksgiving is 2 weeks from now and then here comes the holiday rush again! Prepping up for the holidays has never been easy, and it always involves making a list and checking it twice. Finding out who's naughty or nice would be a breeze but once you do, you gotta have a little "something" for that lucky one. And what's the best way to spread a holiday cheer? - a nice sweet treat :)

For all we know, chocolate gifts are one of the highly rated Christmas goodies of all time. Everyone loves chocolate! And if you're thinking what I'm thinking, I don't mind getting some for me and my hubby. Holidays are also the time for self-control, if you know what I mean. With the gift-giving tradition and the exchange of Christmas cookies and pies, we all need a little bit of "sugar rush" once in a while. Oh, I can simply visualize the kids running and screaming after a few sweets, and the adults laughing and chattering around the dining table. Gotta love the holidays...

I may be talking about the holidays right now but remember, there's still Thanksgiving. Which means there's more time to shop! So go ahead and find out who's naughty and who's nice ;-)

No comments: