Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wazzup wazzup?!


It has been more than a year since I last posted here in my beloved blog. Whew! What a loooong hibernation it has been for me! Seems like I have kept myself (and my hands) busy for the past year and so. Well, it seems like when you love doing something & you stop doing it - you will always go back. And that, my friends, is what you call passion. 

Being on a loooong break (or should I call it, procrastinating, eh?) enabled me to explore my other interests in life. Even the ones that I am eager to learn & still not so good at. Traveling opened my eyes to a whole new journey, not just in my own simple world, but to worlds unknown. My flair for photography never ends, and still on the prowl for those "unguarded" moments from my beloved ones. Of course, I still give them a good shot. I have also expanded my cooking knowledge - still on the trial & error stage but hey, I've been getting "thumbs up" signs from my husband! (which is a good thing, right?) Not to mention baking, I feel like I am in Julia Child's or Martha Stewart's kitchen (only in my dreams of course!). But just to clarify, I am still not a pro. Maybe I am just, in my slightest exhilaration, to share with y'all what's keeping me busy as a bumblebee these past few months (or year/s). 

So, hello again fellow bloggers & amazing readers. Or should I say, I am back :D





No comments: