Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!



" Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? 

     Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne! "


Another year has passed, but it all seemed like it was just yesterday to me. Time really does fly fast, and next thing we know, we're toasting champagne glasses and making noise to welcome the year ahead! As holidays were the busiest time of all, I realized that I haven't had enough time to sit down and write on my blog. And so before 2012 knocks on my door, I won't let this year pass without saying Goodbye 2011. This year has been wonderful and the more I lose track of time, the more lessons I also learn. Life has been good to us. And everyday I am very THANKFUL for all the blessings we received. Every once in a while we have our "moments" but then again, I am thankful for it. For it was those moments that made us who we are today. For every time we fell, we rose. And for every tear we cried, we smiled. And for every pain and loneliness, we find solace and bliss. God has showed us how powerful HE really is, and it is only HE who creates our destiny. It was only when I realized that what I got right now is what I really wanted from the start. And that the more we count our blessings, the less problems we have. 




As I look back and wave goodbye to another friendly year, I never forget the years that passed us by. If only life has a pause button, I'd gladly pause a few days before the end of each year and seize every last moment I have with it. But it will never be that way. So it is time for a new year, a new life, a new resolution. As long as there's always something to look forward to, our journey will always be an exciting one. We don't know what's in store for us in 2012, and all we can do is hope for the best. So let's raise our glasses and toast for a bright, wonderful, healthy, and blessed 2012!!!



From our family to yours,

A BLESSED HAPPY  NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

☺•☺•☺•☺•☺•☺•☺•☺



No comments: