Monday, October 17, 2011

Part of a Team


Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel


Being part of a team is always tough for me because I’m not very good at delegating. I love my colleagues but it’s hard for them to understand sometimes when I need to do things on my own because I’m a perfectionist and you know, I’ve finally learned to live with that. Anyway, we were talking about credit card services for the company the other day and I just about lost it – none of them knew what they were talking about and it was making me crazy. I just wish I had handled it better because I lost my temper a little bit but you know, there’s nothing you can do at the end of the day except apologize which is exactly what I did. I love my job and I need to work on managing people better but I guess that comes with time. I’m still young and it’s a young company so what are you gonna do, you know? I just go in every day and try my best to be a good employee.


No comments: