Tuesday, December 7, 2010

♥ Happily Ever After.... for the 2nd time! ♥


December 7, 2008 ~ the day we said our "I do's" and walked hand in hand to face the future together




     Yes, we've reached our 2nd year!!! I can't believe how time flies so fast. It still seems like it was just yesterday when I wore my wedding gown and saw him wearing his Barong Tagalog. But counting the days, it all doesn't matter. As long as those days were filled with beautiful memories of us together. I am blissfully married to my partner, my best friend, my soul mate, my lucky charm, my husband, my EVERYTHING. He's everything I needed to complete me. Words can't express how blissfully ecstatic I am for tying the knot with him. I dedicate this song to my dearly beloved husband...

 

     
     Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes...? ♥

                Can I just spend my life with you?






♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥

9 comments:

Tamera said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you two have a wonderful day and many, many wonderful years ahead.
Tamera xo

♥ jenpaul ♥ said...

Thank you Tamera! :)

A.M.I.N.A said...

Dropping by to greet you and your hubby, "Happy Anniversary!".

dustianne said...

Awww....Congrats Sis!!!! Happy Anniversary to both of you...Stay In Love!!! :)

♥ jenpaul ♥ said...

@ Amina: thank you! :)

@ Anne: thank u sis! :)

Mayet said...

belated happy anniversary to both of you!!

PL said...

congratulations on your anniversary!!! more blissful years to come!!! thanks for the visit by the way!

Pink Memoirs

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

♥ jenpaul ♥ said...

@ Mayet: Thank u! :)

@ Hazel: you're welcome! Thanks for the greetings :)

@ Girl in the Pink Dress: Thank you! :)