Thursday, September 30, 2010

Journey to Love


"All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us..."

Three years ago, my journey began... From a struggling breadwinner with a singing career, to being happily married to the man who loves me unconditionally. Who knows this would happen? We are all not capable of predicting our own lives, our future, our destiny. Despite the fact that happy endings only happen in fairy tales, we still believe in the so-called "ever after", and I am proud to say I am definitely one of them. Sometimes I ask myself, is this for real? Am I dreaming? coz if I am, I never want to wake up. I used to be one of those kids who would collect tons of fairy tales and read them until I memorize each of the story by heart, hoping someday my prince will come. And he did. But it was not an easy journey. There's no easy way to a lifetime of happiness. I had to go through a series of heartbreaks, pain, and recovering - hoping to find THE ONE. Never did it occur to me that at the end of that rough road, is a meadow full of pure happiness and love. 

Blissfully married to a wonderful and amazing man, who is now my husband. Some people may not believe in marriage, and I respect their opinion. I just honestly believe that two people who are in love, must be joined together as one in the sanctity of God. The vows we exchanged are not merely just words, but rather the promises we make to love each other for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.

It may not be soon enough that I finally met my Prince, but he is definitely worth the wait. He is my everything, and more...






No comments: