Let's say you are going to a party. Or the mall. Or a quick errand to the grocery store. We, females, have our very own "forget-me-not" stuff that will always be present in our handbags. In our case, we call it our "kikay kit". "Kikay" is a Filipino gal's term which means "vain". Why the stuff? Simple. Men have their emergencies, and so do we! *wink*
Here's a peek of what's inside my kikay kit:
1. Mobile phone ~ Gotta have it in case of emergencies, and for checking Facebook while waiting for appointments, etc.
2. Keys ~ We all bring our house & car keys right?
3. Hand sanitizer ~ Germs are everywhere. Spread love, not virus okay?
4. Handy mirror ~ In my case, I really need it. It's all funny games till I flash that smile with green leafy stuff stuck between my braces.
5. Mints ~ Making sure nobody knows I had some garlic in my lunch.
6. Cheek tint ~ It's nice to have a little hint of color on those pale cheeks.
7. Concealer ~ I don't normally use it but hey, it helps cover those eyebags and nasty blemishes.
8. Lip balm ~ Always handy specially during cold weather. No to cracked lips!
9. Lipstick ~ I like having it on my purse. You never know when you're gonna need it.
10. Handkerchief ~ It's always nice to have something to use in case we sneeze.
11. Power snack ~ It helps me get through my low blood sugar problem.
Let's face it. We all have the right to be vain. And don't forget - Vanity is also a form of art.
How about you? What's in your kikay kit?