Friday, November 5, 2010

Are u a Kikay at ♥?


Let's say you are going to a party. Or the mall. Or a quick errand to the grocery store. We, females, have our very own "forget-me-not" stuff that will always be present in our handbags. In our case, we call it our "kikay kit". "Kikay" is a Filipino gal's term which means "vain". Why the stuff? Simple. Men have their emergencies, and so do we! *wink*

Here's a peek of what's inside my kikay kit:




1. Mobile phone     ~  Gotta have it in case of emergencies,  and for checking Facebook while waiting for appointments, etc.

2. Keys              ~ We all bring our house & car keys right?

3. Hand sanitizer    ~  Germs are everywhere. Spread love, not virus okay?

4. Handy mirror     ~  In my case, I really need it. It's all funny games till I flash that smile with green leafy stuff stuck between my braces.

5. Mints                 ~ Making sure nobody knows I had some garlic in my lunch.

6. Cheek tint         ~  It's nice to have a little hint of color on those pale cheeks.

7. Concealer         ~  I don't normally use it but hey, it helps cover those eyebags and nasty blemishes.

8. Lip balm           ~  Always handy specially during cold weather. No to cracked lips!

9. Lipstick            ~  I like having it on my purse. You never know when you're gonna need it.

10. Handkerchief     ~  It's always nice to have something to use in case we sneeze.

11. Power snack  ~  It helps me get through my low blood sugar problem.


Let's face it. We all have the right to be vain. And don't forget - Vanity is also a form of art. 


How about you? What's in your kikay kit? 


11 comments:

Emmaleigh said...

my kikay kit:

1. a compact mirror

2. disposable toothbrush

3. oil control film

4. my blackberry, keys, & wallet

5. lipbalm

6. kleenex

7. underwear.

Underwear. I know it's weird but my mom always taught me to bring an extra one just in case you get stranded somewhere, you have a clean one to wear the next day.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I just found your blog. I like the design of your blog and the title. I'm your follower now :)

Unknown said...

hello, sure bah, just let me know...

Life Moto said...

sensya na po kiko ako eh. salamat sa bisita ha!

Unknown said...

we have the right to vain hehehe. hi sis add myt link then buzz me so i can add yours

dustianne said...

i also have tictac mints inside my purse sis, i helps me with my stomach problems sometimes :)

Yannie said...

Loose powder, cologne, lip balm, , comb, toothbrush and toothpaste. That's it! I don't use make-up, I'm not use to it.

Anonymous said...

I have the same kikay kits like yours, Jen. Except the power snack. I don't like to bring food inside my purse Lol
Happy Tuesday for you
Risma

anney said...

marami ring nakalagay sa kikay kit ko pero ang hindi nawawala sa kikay kit ko e ang face powder kasi oily ang face ko. Di ako makatagal ng wala yun.Thanks for visiting my blog. I've already added you sa blog list ko. I followed na din. Have a great week!

♥ jenpaul ♥ said...

Sorry guys for the late publishing of comments, been busy lately :( anyway, i appreciate all the comments, thank you! :)

@ Emmaleigh: i agree! you never know when you're gonna need it diba? thanks for sharing! :)

@ The Girl in the Pink Dress: thanks girl! i've added ur link in my blog roll and followed u as well! :)

@ Yen: added ur badge! thanks sis! :)

@ Life Moto: wala pong anuman! hehe :)

@ ShyDub: thanks girl! added u already! :)

@ Dustianne: yah it helps a lot! i also have the same prob..

@ Yannie: thanks for sharing sis! :)

@ Risma: lol yah my purse is a mix of vanity and hunger :)

@ Anney: thanks sis! done the same :)

JonaBQ said...

you have the right to be...vain ;)

Heartifying!
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh